That’s right, Beauty–it’s time for another round of good ol’ Mercury Retrograde, and she’s not about to pull any punches!
Many dread Mercury Retrograde like they would a trip to the gynecologist. Woo-folk of all stripes mark it in their planners along with a list of what not to do: “Don’t buy a car. Don’t enter into a contract with anyone. Don’t start any new projects. Don’t get married” etc etc etc.
But we’re so often worried about potential hazards or missteps that we miss the silver lining of Mercury Retrograde–a call to step back, engage in a heavy helping of self-care, and enter into a period of deep self-reflection and soul-searching.
Because I feel that this transit has the potential to unveil some hidden gems, I wanted to create a spread that endeavors to connect with its fruitfulness. Without further ado, The Mercury Retrograde Spread:
- How can I embrace a slower pace to connect with the messages of my intuition?
- What do I need to bring my attention to?
- How can I best integrate the lessons I’m currently learning?
- How might I make the most of this energy to reinvigorate my self care practice?
- How can I let go of that which is outside of my control?
- How might I use this time to prepare so I can roll out of Mercury Retrograde ready for action?
Make yourself a cup of tea, get into your comfiest clothes (if that means swaddling yourself in your favorite blanket, go for it), and open yourself to the receptivity of this transit. Use your softer energy in the service of planning and preparing so you’re ready to hit the ground running when Mercury goes direct again!
If you’re looking for more tarot spreads like this one, enroll in the FREE Reading Tarot Intuitively E-course!
You’ll receive three audio lessons to support your intuitive reading skills as well as a link to download Tarot Spreads for the Brave + Curious, a collection of 20 tarot spreads for love, career, and self-discovery.
Leave a Reply