We all know how trying the holidays can be—the constant stream of events, visits, and gatherings can leave us feeling completely exhausted. The pressures of gifting coupled with our unreasonably high expectations of how our holidays should play out often causes us to feel a hell of a lot less jolly than we’d like. Not to mention the family dynamics that replay themselves when everyone’s under the same roof—it’s enough to make a gal want to jump a ship to the Alaskan wilderness.
Because of this, it’s so important that we bring awareness to what we’re struggling with and serve up our feasts with an extra helping of self-care. I created this spread to help you navigate these choppy waters so you can spend more time focusing on the bounty that the holiday season brings: quality time spent with loved ones, the joy of giving as well as receiving, and the opportunity to connect with your inner delight!
- Giving from the heart: how you can connect with your deepest reserves of joy and gratitude this season.
- Gathering around the hearth: advice for working through the challenges and triggers of family dynamics.
- Keeping up with the Jones’s: releasing unrealistic expectations and embracing the beauty of the present.
- Changing things up: advice for shifting perspectives when you’re feeling low.
- Speaking Up: how to stand in your power and to put your needs first.
- Treat Yourself: Advice for self-love and self-care.
Remember: you’re allowed to withdraw when you need some time. You’re allowed to feel how you feel despite the pressure to feel any other way. Owning who you are and taking care of yourself is the first step to a great holiday season.
Would you like to deepen your intuitive awareness and understanding of the tarot? Do you want to grow beyond rote interpretations and develop more dynamic tarot reading skills?